Arg, I’m pulling my hair out. I got a new iPad 2 and there is soooo much to learn. I upgraded my wordpress account so I could upload videos directly from my iPad. Then I couldn’t type anything on my blog. I installed the wordpress app, but this isn’t wor
I did it. I made a post. But when I went to edit it, the screen was blank. Well, I’m typing blind here. Let’s see if a photo will load on using this scree.
king the same as on my computer. I can’t figure out how to even load pictures now, much less a video.
WARNING–All content copyrighted by Lou Murray 2009-2019
Search my site
- 435,575 hits
Where my visitors live
HARVEST TOTALS 2019 as of July 31
81 lbs FRUIT
37 lbs VEGETABLES
118 lbs TOTAL PRODUCE plus 193 EGGS
GOAL 200 lbs produce plus 300 EGGS
HARVEST TOTAL for 2016
TOTAL PRODUCE plus 285 EGGS
GOAL 200 lbs produce plus 350 EGGS
Harvest Totals for 2015 as of
TOTAL PRODUCE plus 466 EGGS
GOAL 200 lbs produce plus 400 EGGS
Harvest Totals for 2014
86 lbs FRUIT
81 lbs VEGETABLES
167 lbs TOTAL PRODUCE plus 530 EGGS
GOAL was 250 lbs produce plus 450 eggs
Harvest Totals 2013
91 lbs FRUIT
74 lbs VEGETABLES
165 lbs TOTAL PRODUCE plus 770 EGGS
GOAL = 350 lbs PRODUCE plus 400 EGGS
Harvest Totals for 2012
73 lbs FRUIT
218 lbs VEGETABLES
291 lbs TOTAL PRODUCE plus 320 eggs
GOAL = 350 lbs PRODUCE plus 350 EGGS
Harvest Totals for 2011
47 lbs FRUIT
187 lbs VEGETABLES
234 lbs total Produce plus 313 eggs
Harvest Totals for 2010
58 lbs FRUIT
166 lbs VEGETABLES
224 lbs TOTAL PRODUCE plus 463 eggs
USDA Zone 10Sunset Climate Zone 24 Coastal Southern California
Top 10 most popular Posts
- San Jacinto Wildlife Area
- Saga of the dead iris
- Don't plant daffodils with onions
- Squamous cell carcinoma -- why I haven't planted my spring garden yet.
- Making prickly pear/apple butter
- Trip to Big Bear California, Part 1
- Connecting rain barrels in series
- Harvest Monday, and fall planting in my backyard garden
- Spring in southern California and a good Harvest Monday on Wed, Feb 24 2015
Blogs posted on these dates
- Bee Girl at Sky Minded and Ever Growing Garden, hens, and bees in Santa Fe, NM.
- Curbstone Valley Farm A garden, orchard, chicken blog set in the Santa Cruz Mountains of California
- Diary of a Tomato New England veggie garden and recipe blog
- Down on the Allotment “Matron’s” blog about vegetable gardening on an allotment in London, and dog training
- From Seed to Table Michelle gardens ten miles from the Pacific Ocean in the hills of Carmel Valley of California, with vegetables and chickens.
- Garden to Wok Norma Chang’s cooking and gardening blog.
- Graphix Muse Garden Spot An attractive garden blog from Maine
- Greenhorn in the Garden Turling’s new vegetable garden in southern California.
- Grow It, Can It, Cook It Caroline’s northern California blog about growing and preserving produce.
- Henbogle Ali’s beautiful and productive vegetable garden with chickens in Maine.
- High Desert Garden Mac’s vegetable garden in the harsh climate of the high desert
- Liz at Suburban Tomato Liz’s Down Under vegetable garden blog.
- My Little Vegetable Garden Bangchik and Kakdah’s darling vegetable garden blog in Putrajava, Malaysia
- Our Engineered Garden A square foot vegetable garden in Russellville, Alabama
- Our Happy Acres Villager’s southern Indiana garden and macro photography
- Sicilian Sisters Grow Food Stefaneer and Denise write about their northern California gardens with fruit, veggies, bees and hens.
- The Corner Yard Ribbit’s square foot vegetable garden in Georgia.
- The Enchanted Earth Meredith’s vegetable garden in South Carolina.
- The Gardener of Eden Robin is hosting “Using the Harvest” Thursdays
- Urban Veggie Garden Blog Dan’s nifty vegetable and canning blog from Ontario, Canada
- American Livestock Breeds Conservancy A non-profit dedicated to preservation of heritage breeds of livestock
- Blotanical A terrific network of gardening bloggers
- California Native Plant Society
- Corbahead Tools Blog Gardening tips from a terrific Wisconsin garden tool company
- Gardener's Supply Company My favorite online gardening catalog store
- Local Harvest Where to find local farmers who sell direct to the public, farmers markets, CSAs, etc.
- Native Seed Search a source for seeds and other products of the American Southwest
- Orange County, CA Master Gardeners Useful gardening advice for southern California
- Slow Food USA Promoting food that is grown and prepared the old-fashioned way
- Tanaka Farms A farmer’s blog from our local CSA organic farm in Irvine, CA
- WordPress.com The blogging software I use
Join 130 other subscribers
Subscribe to Posts via RSS feed
- apple pie
- backyard chickens
- Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds
- bell peppers
- Black Australorp
- Black Sex-linked
- bok choy
- butternut squash
- chicken coop
- climate change
- Gardener's Supply Company
- gardening in containers
- global warming
- green beans
- green living
- green onions
- Harvest Monday
- heirloom seeds
- how to
- Huntington Beach
- Huntington Beach Community Garden
- Kitchen Cupboard Thursday
- Orange County Conservation Corps
- Photographic Society of Orange County
- Rain barrels
- raised beds
- solar oven
- southern California
- Sun Oven
- urban chickens
- vegetable garden
- water conservation
- water garden
- winter chill hours
- Yosemite National Park
HEY, you’re trying!! It will all happen when all the aps are alligned!
Ah, Laura, I’m trying and failing. When does the fun start?